Dabbing is a popular word for a dance move associated with hip-hop dance. But when it comes to CBD, dabbing is a method to take in CBD wax, shatter, butter and powders. CBD dabs are highly potent cannabis concentrates extracted from non-psychoactive hemp. They are quickly gaining popularity in the cannabis industry.
Methods for Dabbing CBD
CBD dab pen and dab rig are the two popular methods for dabbing CBD extracts. The dab pen is designed to work with non-liquid CBD substances like CBD wax. When the CBD wax is placed on the dab pen’s coil it will heat up and vaporizes the wax for inhalation.
Another method of CBD dabbing is with a dab rig, which is similar to a hookah. A dab rig consists of a water pipe, a blowtorch, a dome, and a dab tool. The dab rig also heats up the CBD wax and vaporizes it to inhale through the mouthpiece.
Benefits of CBD Dabbing
- Most CBD products are consumed by ingestion or by applying topically. But dabbing ensures quick entry of CBD wax vapor into the bloodstream, unlike the other methods of consumption.
- Dabbing uses pure CBD extract, which makes it more effective than vaping.
- CBD dabs are ideal for people who want relief and soothing effects without getting high. Because their consumption won’t lead to addiction since the amount of THC found in CBD is only 0.3%.
- Since CBD dabs ensure quick entry of CBD into the bloodstream, they can provide a sense of relief from anxiety and depression faster than CBD edibles or capsules.
- CBD dabs can act as an inflammatory which gives great relief to pain and aches. It is also a great solution for pain associated with the complications of arthritis.
- CBD dabs bring quicker relief for vomiting, motion sickness, or nausea. Dabbing CBD could also bring back your appetite.
- CBD oil acts as a mood stabilizer that helps to avoid the side effects of anti-depressants.
- CBD dabs dilate blood vessels and improve the circulation of blood which helps your heart and circulatory system.
- In men, dabbing CBD helps to lower high blood pressure and reduces the possibility of heart diseases.
CBD dabs have a lot of health benefits. It can deal with pain, depression, anxiety, heart problems, etc. But it is better to know the concentration of your CBD dab before using it. CBD dabs are very potent. So it is recommended to start with minimal doses and increase the dosage gradually if it feels like your body is capable of taking it.